no more effort no more effort

Totally my style. Damn near perfect track.

It get's a little weird around "why do I feel so obliged" - like I can hear your voice crack in the not aesthetic way for a sec and the flow breaks. Otherwise, it'd make it into my collection.

~Echo~ Rain Forest (Overload Remix) ~Echo~ Rain Forest (Overload Remix)

Great, for something more along the lines of trance than I'd usually go for.

Earione - Exo Earione - Exo

A little harsh on the treble. It does that earachey thing you get from really loud, high pitch noises.

Otherwise, it's pretty groovy. Could even see it extending into a long dance track with some killer base and a dirty breakdown.

S.O.S S.O.S

It's actually the lyrics that got me here.
The sound isn't bad, just too typical for my taste.

The writing, though. It hits home.

aLMiGHTyBuDDaH responds:

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you were able to take away something positive!

Sand and Sun Sand and Sun

Soundtrack worthy, in my opinion. It would have to be just the right videogame or show (i personally see it working better with a quirky animated series).

Can't you see it, though? A series in which there's a lot of travel, and this being kind of transitional scene music. Then it quiets down and lays in the background for some short conversational exchange.
Geez...
Watch, you're gonna end up making me learn animation.

Awesome Guy Awesome Guy

I agree.

SonicWombat responds:

o u *°·°*

SmK - Unstoppable SmK - Unstoppable

Because we really can do anything.

LB - Halo Revival Remix LB - Halo Revival Remix

seems way too choppy before 1:50 for me to get very into it. i think that your drop should have been part of your build up, and the drop should have a lot more dramatic. i also think the base comes in too heavy too soon. i don't think the whole thing is bad, i just think it needs more work.

LazyBucks responds:

I don't make brostep, i.e. insane crazy drop stuff. Its intended to be choppy.
But thanks for the review anyway

PQRS - You Should Be. PQRS - You Should Be.

i think you've got something really nice going on here. you could get a lot of really good music out of exploring this style. this seems like more of a first try fling to me. so im not expecting it to be as lengthy as i would like, but do please make any more songs you make like this one longer.

NK - Classical NK - Classical

lovely. i have no criticism, nor any wishes for improvement in this song. i could only, maybe, possibly note that there's a bit much repetition, but i don't know whether i really mind or not. i don't think the day exists that i wouldn't enjoy your music.